Our studio policies are created to ensure a positive experience for all clients, and the terms therein are applicable to everyone in all circumstances. Thank you for your understanding!
*Updated studio policies are listed in bold below. Please take a minute to review them to ensure you are familiar with all current BodyFit studio policies.
- Clients must pre-register for classes online through MINDBODY, as space is limited; no drop-ins.
- Single group and private classes expire one year after purchase. Burn and Shake Packages expire within one year after first class attended.
- Sculpt Package expires 30 days after first class attended.
- ExpressFit Five Class Package Contract Add-On must be redeemed within 30 days of purchase. No class roll-overs. Contact BodyFit to add the ExpressFit Five Class Package onto your contract.
- All contracts are final.
- Bookings made through our MINDBODY scheduling site are final, no refunds or exchanges can be given, and classes are non-changeable and not transferable to another person, so please be sure of your purchase.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until we have received payment from you. If you choose to pay by check or cash, your place is only secure once we have received payment and notified you of receipt.
- 24-hour cancellation notice required for group classes (including ExpressFit).
- 48-hour cancellation notice required for private Pilates and Group Apparatus classes.
- If you would like to cancel or modify a reservation or appointment, log into your BodyFit account on MINDBODY and click “Cancel” next to the class you wish to cancel on your schedule.
- “Late Cancel” appears when the online cancellation period has passed. If you click on this option it allows another person to register in that availability. Clients must late cancel within MINDBODY; text/email of late cancel status is not accepted. Late cancels will be charged $20 to their credit card on file with MINDBODY.
- No-shows will be charged $25 to their credit card on file with MINDBODY. Failure to late cancel through MINDBODY will result in a no-show charge.
- No-show and late cancellation charges apply to all clients, including auto-pay contracts. If client is enrolled in a class package and no-shows or late cancels, client will be deducted one session from their current package. No exceptions.
- Clients who no-show for 2 or more Saturdays within a one month period will no longer be allowed to pre-register for Saturday classes, and will only be allowed to take Saturday classes by drop-in and if there is space.
- To cancel an auto-pay contract, client must cancel in person at the studio and must sign a paper waiver verifying cancellation. Upon cancellation, client will be charged 15% of remaining contract balance.